ISOLAB is one of the pioneer calibration service provider in the scope of relative humidity. Profound knowledge and the capability in calibrating thermohygrographs and sling psychrometers has made ISOLAB into one of the most reliable calibration laboratory in the field of relative humidity.
Medical Industries, Health-Sciences, Medical Clinics and Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals Industries, Life sciences, Food and Nutrition manufacturing companies also related logistic and storage facilities and service providers also prefer our relative humidity calibration services high confidence level.
ISOLAB’s relative humidity (RH) capability ranges from 5%RH up to 95%RH from -20°C to 60°C using high accuracy and low uncertainty Chilled Mirror Thermohygrometers which also has the capability of measuring Dew point and Frost Point (NIST traceable precision).
To help in periodically conducting inter-comparison tests with other portable precision thermohygrometers from Rotronic, Vaisala, Fluke and E+E brands, Isolab has acquired multiple number of Chilled Mirror Thermohygrometers, which is rarely available with other commercial laboratories.
For field calibration services, ISOLAB acquired precision portable Thermohygrometers and High Accuracy Data Loggers. This capability has made ISOLAB’s unique strength to perform on-site calibrations and characterization of Climatic Chambers. The quantity of precision portable High Accuracy Data Loggers is more than enough to calibrate about 10,000 cubic meters of calibration volume for warehouses and logistics facilities.
ISOLAB has quite a number of climatic calibration chambers from Japan and the USA, which are stable and uniform in terms of achieving precision measurement accuracy. This is also one of the unique strengths which other commercial laboratories do not possess. This capacity is worthwhile during urgent requirements from customers, we are able to accommodate multiple quantities in single calibration setting to fulfil customers’ urgent needs. In 2016, ISOLAB hosted the humidity calibration Interlaboratory Comparison Test events.
Our in-house and on-site calibration officers, have many years’ experience and expertise in the field of relative humidity calibration. This consistently favours us to fulfil annual/repeat calibration services for the below mentioned instruments and equipment
ISOLAB practices International relative humidity calibration standards such as NPL Humidity Guide ISBN 0-904457-24-9, ASTM E2551 – 13 Standard Test Method for Humidity Calibration, and EURAMET_cg-20__v_4.0 Temperature and Humidity Enclosure Calibration Guide also 21 CFR requirements.
Our Relative Humidity Calibration Capabilities includes:
IN-HOUSE RELATIVE HUMIDITY CALIBRATION SERVICES
- Temperature and Humidity Portable Meters
- Thermo-Hygro, Circular Chart Recorders
- Dew point / Frost Point Meters and
- Digital Manometer
- Wireless Thermo-Hygrometers
- Hygrometers and Portable Dew Point Meters
- Data Logger with %RH and Temperature °C
- Wireless Data Loggers with %RH and Temperature °C
- Temperature and Humidity Transmitters
- Humidity Indicator with Transmitters
- Temperature and Humidity Indicator with Transmitters
- Large display indicators
- Humidity-Temperature. Controllers
- Duct Mount Transmitters
- Panel Mount Humidity Indicators
- Weather Meters.
ON-SITE RELATIVE HUMIDITY CALIBRATION SERVICES
- Humidity (RH) Alarming and Monitoring Systems
- Relative Humidity In-situ verification
- Building Maintenance System (BMS) Temperature and Humidity Devices
- Temperature and Humidity Enclosures
- Climatic Chambers
- Refrigerators and Coolers
- Logistics and Warehouse Temperature and Humidity Mapping
- Walk-in Cold Rooms and Chillier Rooms Relative Humidity In-situ verification
- Walk-in Freezer Rooms Relative Humidity In-situ verification
- Mobile Cold Chain Trucks and cold chain Transportation Vehicles Relative Humidity In-situ verification